FOR ALL EXISTING CUSTOMERS AND NEW CUSTOMERS
Memorial Masonry is part of the Bereavement Services Family.
At this present time we cannot meet you personally and we are unable to fix Memorials due to the social distancing rules that are currently in place.
Ursula is available to be contacted by phone or email, whether you are an existing customer or a newly bereaved family we will offer you support and guidance and answer any of your questions.
Please Contact us for assistance regarding:
- Status of an existing order, sadly we cannot confirm a date as to when we will be back fixing memorials, please bear with us, as soon as we can, we will contact you
- To settle an invoice or pay a deposit (by bank transfer or cheque)
- To make arrangements and discuss placing an order for a new memorial
- To make arrangements and discuss placing an order for work to an existing memorial – for example: additional inscription, renovation work, cleaning etc, if you have a photograph of the memorial we will email you a full quotation for the proposed work.
- Future planning for a new memorial
- Re-fix of unsafe memorials
- To advise on the process for the transferral of deeds
- To help with cemetery paperwork
We know we may all have time on our hands the main thing to remember at this time is to stay in and be safe!